Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Fodera!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Andrew Jones, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    Well its here!

My fodera finnaly is in my possestion!

Holy Active Batman! the tiniest tune of the pre and bamm! whole lotta gain goin on!

This is my first five so I have no real expierience with other b's diffinetly got to play that string a little more.

Its a looker though really pretty,makes me a little nervous.

I dont have a digi camera sorry guys.

AJ

2. s7on3d

s7on3d

Jun 26, 2002
    Ra'anana, Israel
    LIE, CHEAT, OR STEAL!!!

I don't care how but you have to get a camera and give us some pics of your new investment!

3. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Awww Andrew...go buy one man!

4. rygelxvi

rygelxvi

Jan 6, 2003
    he just bought a fodera do ya think he has any money left?

5. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    Thats right I'm broke as a joke. After I buy a gig bag( just talked to gard).Its pasta till mid march.

The irony is I s really want a camera to the point where my girlfriend and I asked everyone in our family's for money towards one for christmas. We have 250 cash sitting in a cup for one but being the geek that I am we have to double that to get the one I want (coolpix 4300) with extra battery and 128mb chip:meh:

Believe me when I get that Ill be postin all kinds of pics of all my stuff and my world.

AJ

6. kridrazil

kridrazil

Nov 10, 2002
    Tell us the specifications : model, body wood, fingerboard, pickups ...

7. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Just go buy one of those ten dollar disposable ones...at least you could take pictures of the bass at least. I think 24 exposures would be just about enough. ;)

8. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Come on, somone has gotta live in Boston. Let him borrow your camera.

9. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

No the 10 dollar disposable camera's. They are just regular film. You take the whole camera to the store to get processed and you get back the role of developed film and the camera is tossed since it's a once use deal. They arent bad at all for the price. I mean it's better than nothing right? :)

10. I have to agree.:D :D

11. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    So we're assuming he's got a scanner then too? :) He could get PhotoCD, that's another $10 or so?

12. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Most pharmacies, Wal-Marts, KMarts, etc will develop on CD for cheap. Or you can take the pictures to Kinko's and scan the ones you want singularly.

Peace

James

13. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    walgreens has a $10 disposable digital camera. i'm sure the result is the same though, you bring it in and they give you a cd.

14. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    Sorry guys

Its a impirail/garrison shape

Five string

33 inch scale strung through body

Ash body birdseye finger board 2inch thick body /upper horn goes to t 12th fret for better balance

Quilted maple top natural finnish

Black hard ware extended "b" head stock

String mute thingy (not installed yet)

Duncan Duel coils

I'll try to figure something out with pics

AJ

15. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    Congrats, Andrew. The Garrison model is one of my favorites. I wish I saw this thread earlier, though. I was in Somerville tonight practicing with my band - I would have let you use my cam. I'm going to GC Thursday night, however. If you want, I can bring the camera with me.

16. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    Jason,

Sure sound great!

will you bring whatever I need so we can dump the pics onto my computer (or cdr)?

What time will you be comming in? I should have a window from 6-8 or nine open and the im free at 10 or 11.

AJ

17. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    I can be there around 7. I'll bring the stuff necessary to put the pics on your system.

18. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    Ok I got some pics thanks to Jason.

Hopefully this will work

AJ