1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New from Maryland

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by JokerRelentless, Nov 7, 2010.

1. JokerRelentless

JokerRelentless

Nov 7, 2010
    Hi all...I'm new to the forum. I'm originally from Memphis, TN, but now live in Maryland until I move to Connecticut next year. I have zero experience with a bass, but I'm really interested in learning. I was actually given a cheapy bass and amp about 10 years ago, I played around with it for a month or two, but then gave up. Actually, I don't know if gave up is correct since I only stopped playing because I blew the amp speaker and got tired of hearing my parents bitch about the noise, lol.

Anyway, I would really like to know what are some good, basic setups for a beginner and any helpful links around the site you guys could throw at me would be of great help.