New from Ray's Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ras1983, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ras1983

Dec 28, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Ladies and gentleman, recent developments in the world of the bass guitar have brought about a desire for instruments with more than 4 strings. Many innovative and talented musicians have helped craft this niche market and are constantly expanding the public's understanding of the bass guitar. But 11 strings simply isn't enough. An instrument to put all others to shame is needed by the industry and by the musicians who feel that the bass guitar hasn't realised its full potential as a front line instrument. So without further delay, we at Ray's Basses bring you the next generation in bass guitar technology, designed specifically for the bass player who loves tapping, and designed to irritate the musicians who ask "why more than 4 strings", Ladies and Gentleman, we bring you the TapBass!!!

2. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    please remove this :scowl:
  3. IBTL... Man, that's just ignorant IMO.

:scowl: :scowl: :scowl: :scowl: :scowl:
  4. ras1983

Dec 28, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Relax, it was only meant as a tongue in cheek gesture :)
  5. r379

Jul 28, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
  6. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    there has been more than 11 strings, there's an adler 12 out there, and ERB have been bad mouth so many times it is getting pretty weak.
  7. ras1983

Dec 28, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    i was NOT bad mouthing ERB's. i just wanted to have a little fun. :bag:

it was just a joke. :eyebrow:

you guys need to lighten up mate :)

This is not meant to be a bashing ERB's thread, so anyone who wants to do so, don't do it on this thread.
  8. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    I almost think that my Ray had done another R bass.. damn!!1 :crying:
  9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I'm not sure if I should close this or move it to the Bass Humor forum.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.