1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New gear day : Markbass CMD151 + Fender CS

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by yamaha, Nov 3, 2010.

1. yamaha

yamaha

Apr 7, 2006
    Montreal

Arrived this morning. Played them 1 hour before leaving for work, and again 3 hours at band rehearsal tonight. Quite impressed by that Makbass combo. I already have a LM2 and a F1, but that tiny 15 does sound really good. 100% happy with this purchase. The Fender Custom Shop Jazz plays like a dream.

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    right on...nothing like new stuff!

3. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Nice!!

4. lowdown3

lowdown3

Mar 22, 2008
    I cant wait for mine,I just bought a MB Little Mark III and going to set it up with a 4x10 Mark Bass..Great set up you have.

5. yamaha

yamaha

Apr 7, 2006
    Montreal
    Update : I've tried it with my Berg HT112 as an extension cab (Fits very well under it). Looks good, sounds quite good too. Tonight, I'm going to pair it with a Markbass traveller 15. Should be quite a combination. For my first 24 hours with this combo, it has met and exceeded all my expectations.