New GK MB210-ii "to me, any way" on it's way!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by thebassbuilder, Apr 18, 2014.

1. thebassbuilder

thebassbuilder

Mar 7, 2012
    Spartanburg SC
    guitar builder, Meyers Guitars
    Well I bit the bullet and bought a used GK MB 210 ii. I got from GC for a steal and they even gave me a discount from their original asking price. I had originally wanted to build my own cabs or get the MB 115 but got to play the 210 along with the 115 again yesterday at my local GC and the 210 had this upper range tone that was coming out, that I was just digging so much. What I was not digging was the price for the 210. So I am beside my self that I found this great of a deal on this combo. I have never layed eyes on the one I bought and it is used but the guy I talked to at GC said it is clean and he went and played it and said it sounds perfect. I did get the 1 year warranty and GC said with that, I now have a 60 day return window if I do not like it. So I think this is a win win for me. If I do not like it, I can return it and try the 115 and if I do not like that I can return it and build my own cabs. So for once I feel real good about buying something.

This post should also be a thank you post to everyone here on TB. I have been posting like crazy in regards to building a rig and about these GK combos. So thank you all for the info! I really wanted to build my own cabs but I can say, I am lazy these days and having 2 wild boys that keep me busy, I think this was the best solution. I really need to thank my Wife as well. I just asked her if me buying this was ok and she said yes but this does mean, if I like this combo, I now have to sell my current amp to help repay us for the purchase. I think this is fair.

Any comments welcomed.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021