Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Grateful Dead Sticker

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by sargebaker, Oct 22, 2004.

1. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    Hey guys. Today I bought a Grateful Dead dancing bear sticker for my bass. He's blue with the pink neck thing, it looks pretty awesome on my old beater (blue ARIA) so what kind of stickers do you guys have on your basses?

I have a "Kiss me I'm a wrestler" one, an sXe for life, a Jumpman one and now the bear. I think I'm pretty much done for now, it's at the point where anymore would lok too punk/fleaish ugly-not my stylish.

2. Im not a fan of stickers on my guitars. I dunno, I think they're good the way they came.

3. on my Beater SX, I have a Rip Curl sticker (One of my friends gave me some free shwag when he worked at the surf shop), a Musicforamerica.org sticker, a Re-mix government sticker (the last two I got at a Sonic Youth show), and my dad ordered a squeeze box mp3 reciever for the stereo, so I snagged the "mp3 is not a crime" sticker.

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    On my beater... I had various metal bands... black sabbath, drop kick murphies, acdc...

most stickers go on my cases...

on my guitar, i have 2 social distortion stickers.

5. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    The only thing sticking to my basses is a little spilt beer and some cigar ashes. Time to get out the polish.

6. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    for years my rick had a "steal your face" on it. My memphis strat used to be called the "obi wan" due to the sticker i had on it. Now that sticker would be worth money. doh!