1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Greco Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Madhouse27, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Madhouse27

Madhouse27

Sep 19, 2016
    I've always on the lookout for left-handed, maple board jazz necks and stumbled onto these new Greco bases on Reverb. It seeems as though I've seen some of their vintage stuff over the years, but don't recall seeing any new ones until now. There were four or five recently listed (all lefties), made in Japan, that look pretty nice. The price is certainly right, particularly if the neck would fit a Fender pocket. Can anyone offer any insight or information on these? Thanks, here's the link to one of them:

Greco WSB-STD/Lefty (Matt Black) | Taniguchi Gakki

2. danzigdan

danzigdan

Mar 10, 2009
    WNY
    Resurrecting an old thread. I was looking into the guitars and stumbled upon the Jazz clones (shell pink-hubba, hubba!). Looking at the specs they have the same width at the nut as an American Jazz bass; 38mm. The S**at clones are a bit narrower 40mm vs 42 American.