1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Guy 1973 Northern Bass ?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Olympiaone, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Olympiaone

Olympiaone

Apr 14, 2006
    I'm new to the forum. I was talking to a member on Music Player Network & he suggested that I post a message on this site. I tryed earlier to post a message but after I did I couldn't find it. I played Pro. until 5 years ago. I still play part time though. The Bass player in my band uses a 1973 Northern P Bass but dosen't realy know anything about it. His brother bought it new around 1973 & he bought it off of his brother in 1983 & has used it as his main Bass ever since. We've searched the net to get some info. on it. So far all we can find is maybe it is an Ibanez or maybe it was made in Japan to be marketed & sold in Canada thus the Red Maple Leaf on the head with the name Nothhern as a logo. There is no serial # any where on it, but we took it apart & under the neck the #'s 107 are written on in pencil. That's about all we know so far. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of the brand & could give us any information on it.

Attached Files:

2. Open the picture on microsoft paint. Then click on Image, and then Attributes. In there it will let you set the Height and Width of the picture