1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New guy in West Texas

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by JMaris, Mar 24, 2009.

1. JMaris

JMaris

Mar 24, 2009
    Andrews, Tx
    Hey guys. Im Jeremy from west texas. Town called Andrews. Right outside of Midland/Odessa. Bass background... I started playing when I was 11... played until i was 18 and then completely quit... didn't even think about a bass for 7 years... I just started back about 3 months ago... Re-learning I guess you could say. I never was really into it when I first played... Wasn't really into improving my skill level... now that I have started back, I am the complete opposite... I want to become as good of a bass player as I possibly can... I bought a Ibanez EDB600 to start back up with... Yeah I hate it now... a lot of fret buzz... I have my eye on a new Peavey Cirrus BXP 5 at the local music shop now... Im hoping to pick up a lot of info and what not off of here...:bassist: