1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New guy.....

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Bassdude404, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Bassdude404

Bassdude404

Oct 23, 2010
    Hey all...New to this forum, but not new to the music scene...First picked up a four-string-thing when I was 12 (46 now;)) and started playing along with AC/DC and Black Sabbath records ( records, remember those??..lol)....Live in northern Indiana (S. Bend/Laporte area) and have been in bands since my early 20's...Currently playing a couple different Fender P-basses, through a 1980-something Peavey Mark III head into a 4-10 cabinet...Also have a '70-something bottom cab with a Black Widow 18" and two Scorpion 10" s for when I feel the need for a stack....Found this place due to the drummer I'm jamming with now GAVE me an old bass cabinet he's had taking up space at his house....It's a Randall Roadwarrior 410, and I googled that to see what I could find out about it, and this site was the first hit on Google...Didn't really find out anything about it though....Plugged that Randall in today at practice and it sounds great!!..So we sat it on top of the Peavey cab and I ran both of them for rehearsal today...Not bad for a free bass cabinet!!....lol...:bassist: Anyways, gonna lurk around some and see what all is going on here...:bag:

2. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    Glad you wandered over to us! Have fun and looking forward to your bad self! Best to ya!