1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Guyatone Bass Pedals.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Gopher Bob, Nov 26, 2001.

1. Gopher Bob

Gopher Bob

Nov 24, 2001
    Florida
    Guyatone has a line of 4 bass pedals out... anybody out there tried them or bought them??? They are..... Guyatone BB-2 Bottom Blaster Active Preamp/EQ for Bass, Guyatone BE-2 Bottom Equalizer for Bass, Guyatone BL-2 Bottom Limiter Compressor/Limiter for Bass, Guyatone BR-2 Bottom Wah Rocker Auto Wah for Bass. There they are folks, so if you played em or own em or even heard anything about them just give me a reply. Peace out bass brothers(and sisters:D )

2. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I own the Bottom Wah Rocker. (To me) it sounds similar to the EBS Bass IQ in the Hi-Q mode. Also, the Guyatone BR2 boosts the bass a little when switched on.

I really like the BR2. In fact, I had it for sale on eBay (because I haven't been using any effects lately), but when I checked to make sure it was in perfect working condition, I liked the way it sounded so much that I ended the auction and decided to keep it.

However, I just played three gigs over the past week, and I didn't use the BR2 on any of them. I think it's going on eBay again (I've been GAS-ing for a Stingray-5, and the $ will help).
    :confused: