1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Hartke -> vintage (head ideas)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by krstko, Dec 6, 2011.

1. krstko

krstko

Aug 29, 2011
    Cerknica, Slovenia
    Hey everyone!
    I just got a Hartke HA5500. I don't like its 2U slim look, I would like to make it look vintage. I will probably make a vintage case for it at home because I can't find any usefoul anywhere. But I'm out of ideas so can you please help me ..I want it to look like previous HA (with vintage case) :D

2. krstko

krstko

Aug 29, 2011
    Cerknica, Slovenia
    come on people :/

3. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    If You're handy with powertools and wood, build Yourself one like I did...I wound up selling it, but it looked good and worked great.
    HeadRack1.
    HeadRack2.

4. krstko

krstko

Aug 29, 2011
    Cerknica, Slovenia
    wow, good job on that one, looks awsome :D
    btw with what did you cover it (I use mobile phone and the pictures are too small for me to see)? :)

5. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    I covered mine with a spray-on bedliner type of coating. However, If I were to need to make one again for some odd reason I'd cover it in tolex. Ordered all the hardware(Rack rails, corners, etc) from Parts Express.

6. krstko

krstko

Aug 29, 2011
    Cerknica, Slovenia
    Tx, you really help alot :D