1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Here!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by redushab, Aug 11, 2007.

1. redushab

redushab

Jul 28, 2007
    Santa Fe, NM
    Hi All!
    I joined a bit ago, but I haven't posted yet, mostly because I don't actually play yet. I'm taking lessons this fall through my college though, so I'm sure I'll have more to post about when that rolls around, and I've actually started playing. Really looking forward to it, I've wanted to take up bass for a long time...
    Currently working on looking for a decent but not horribly expensive bass and amp to start playing on. I basically got my family to agree to buy me something not too horribly expensive as a combined birthday/christmas present this year.
    Lets see...I'm 20, almost 21, and a theatre design major. Thinking of doing grad work in sound once I finish undergrad. I play saxophone and sing as well...Not much else to say about me really. XD

2. mimaz

mimaz

Mar 1, 2005
    Wheeling WV
    Endorsing Artist: Crook Custom Guitars
    Welcome to TalkBass!