1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD NEW IN BOX Yamaha BBT110S PAIR...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Vic, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    SOLD! :D

I bought these in a 110 craze. These are literally new in the original boxes with the datasheet and speaker cord. I've only had them out long enough to test them. THEY ARE NEW/PERFECT!!!

I'll fetch the boxes from storage and get actual pix and dimensions and whatnot up. I'd like to get $150 + shipping for each, which is what MF was blowing them out at when they still had them. Anybody who knows anything about these cabs knows that's a steal.

KILLER 110 cabs with very strong tweeters and lots of power handling at 250W each. They do the B string thing really well. They have a proprietary speaker which is essentially a Delta 12LF but with a 10" basket. Lots of xmax and projection. Tons of cutting tone.

I can sell as a pair, or individually, but FYI, these stack FANTASTICALLY with something light/cool like a Carvin B800, Eden, Mesa, whatever. Just keep in mind as a pair they're 2 ohms (which is what the BBT500H head needs for max power).

Why? Because I have two pairs of these things, and I've mod'd my other pair to suit my needs, so I'm keeping those... most likely forever. :D They're currently my favorite 110 cabs.

2. superflybass

superflybass

Feb 16, 2004
    La Crosse WI
    pm'ed you !

3. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    return'd! :)

4. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Man, I wish these were 8 ohm cabs!! (or I still had my iAmp)

5. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Going, going.... GONE! :D

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.