Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New-ish Eden Logo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PICK, Mar 16, 2002.

1. PICK

PICK

Jan 27, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    What does everyone think of the newer style Eden Logo?? i.e The Black one! Do you like it better?? Did they change it for any reason?? Can you still get their Cabinets with the older style logo on it??

2. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I think the Eden logo, and any other speaker cabinet logo, is completely irrelevant. I also think if you're pondering what logos look like you're focusing on a truly trivial aspect of bass gear.

3. PICK

PICK

Jan 27, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    i simply asked for your opinion! I dont care if the logo is pink with purple polka dots if the cab sounds good ill use it.

4. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX

Easy now. It was a harmless question. No need to jump all over him.

5. I haven't seen any new logo from Eden. Is there a place where I can view this...WAIT!! Uh, sorry. I was slipping into a trivial haze. I have had personal issues with all things trivial that I would rather not share in a public forum. No I will not take my medication!! GO AWAY!!:mad:

Anyway, about that logo.:p

6. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Sorry if I came off gruff. My point is that these things really have little to do with...well, never mind. Carry on. I'll butt out.

7. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    Each of my cabs has a different logo (one black, one gold). I think the newer logo looks more attractive because of the lack of gold. The gold just looks like Eden was trying to be gawdy, I may replace the one so they match...but it's not like I'm gonna spray paint the horn black either...not a big deal. I'm done...

8. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    They use the black logo on the newer stuff that's made in Korea.

9. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Munji, I hope you're just kidding.

10. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Can someone post a pic of the black logo? I've only ever seen the Gold one...

11. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    If it were just a little bit clearer, you could see the "Made in Korea" accross the bottom.

12. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I like the old original white/black/red logo (with silver tweeter) on my 210T. :)

13. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Well, I have the old gold-on-black badges, but I'm sure the new color scheme results in better sound. :rolleyes: :D