1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

new jazz recordings

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by RobinBetton, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    I can barely hear anything with my speakers turned all the way up.....

2. right, it seems a little low on my computer but i can hear all the parts pretty well. let me check it out.

3. just checked it out again and it seems fine. the bass at the start is a little low in volume because of how it was recorded. could you maybe explain a little more in detail?

4. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    There is really nothing more to explain. I'm not sure why, but I have the volume on my speakers turned all the way up, the volume on the computer turned all the way up, and the music is barely audible.

5. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Also, from what little I can here, it sounds like you are playing a upright bass and not the 55-94 listed in your profile, am I right? If so, not that it matters as the music is great and I'm enjoying it, but why did you post it in the bass guitar recordings forum?

6. thanks for the input. i put it in the recording section because i just wanted feedback from the overall performance. also, i guess i don't really care if you play upright or electric. if you play bass you play bass.