1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale New Knobs (some OEM) and one Cabronita Pick guard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Oct 21, 2017.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    $10-$40
    IMG_1648.JPG

I have some fairly unique knobs and a guard that you don't see too often. In the order that you see them (Sold Items duly noted):

1. Top Row: SOLD! Three (3) Fender chrome Knobs from a MIM Fender Cabronita body. 2 are brand new and one is lightly used. Great for any 3 pot bass project. $18.00 shipped Conus.

2. 2nd Row from top: SOLD! A pair of black knobs with an abalone styled gem. Had it on a MM Axis guitar. When it sold the buyer asked me to remove them and replace wit the original knobs. $12.00 shipped conus.

3. 3rd Row from the top: 2 chrome knobs and one stacked with small allen wrench. These are metric measured meaning that they will fit pots or basses manufactured outside of the US. They also fit EMG pots. The stacked knob came from a different manufacture as it uses an allen wrench. But they all look like they should come from the same place. So they look like a set. $18.00 shipped conus.

4. Bottom row: One Music Man bass chrome knob. Had it as an extra part with my Sterling for years and years. Sat in the case and was never used. $10.00 shipped conus.

5. Pickguard for Fender Cabronita Bass with screws: SOLD! Brand new, cellophane plastic wrap still on cover. $19 shipped conus. Very cool shape.

I'll give price breaks on multiple buys. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    3 items sold....

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017