Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Kustom Groove combos

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by slowburnaz, Mar 16, 2005.

1. slowburnaz

slowburnaz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ
    Does anyone know if anyone is selling the new Kustom Groove Bass combos? Specifially the 310C? I'm really digging it:

[​IMG]

2. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    Woah! Where did you find that? I just checked the Kustom website and its not there...
    NAMM on Harmony Central?

3. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Interesting! That is not your run-of-the-mill combo, that's for sure!

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Kustom is badass

5. alexclaber

alexclaber Commercial User

Jun 19, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    Director - Barefaced Ltd
    Nifty! I wonder if they'll make a matching extension cab - that would be one mother of a 6x10" line source!

The only downside is a portability one - that combo looks seriously heavy (though it does have tilt and roll wheels) and is tall enough to cause problems fitting it in a car.

Should sound good with 1200W into three tens in that amount of cabinet volume. Or at least loud and deep!

Alex

6. slowburnaz

slowburnaz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ
    It's on the site, but it's in one of the news items on the right side:
    http://www.kustom.com/press/20_jan_2005_groovebass_combo_amps.asp

They also have the manual for it, but I don't see it listed for sale anywhere. :crying:

7. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

The Kustom GB 1200 head is phenominal! I have one. Click my sig for more info...

8. I was just reading about these a half hour ago and was wondering the same thing! This started off as a Google search for "groove basslines"...

Small world. :smug:

9. Cool! but notice the 2 carrying handles? I'll bet there's 2 on the other side too.........Ouch....