Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Lightwave system

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 4string4ever, Jun 9, 2005.

1. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    For sale is a new Lightwave system that has been recently newly installed and removed. It literally has less than an hour of playing time. Would be great for someone wanting to install it on their own custom. You cannot buy a Lightwave system from the manufacturer or any distributor. Lightwave only sells to their commercial accounts.

The sound it produces is the truest, clearest tone I've ever heard. It provides a full spectrum of tones, includes piezo (individually integrated into each separate string sensor, but controlled by a single pot), and has individual string volume controls inside the control cavity so you can dial in your own idea of even response across the strings.

Included will be all hardware, layout template, mounting instructions, operation instructions, and charger. The system charges for 15 hours of playing time and recharges in about an hour, and can be played while charging if you so desire.

$350 shipped anywhere in the great 48.

2. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    If I wasn't closing on my house I'd "Git'r'done!!!"...

3. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    Out of curiosity, what's going on with the bass it came in?

4. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    It is being remade with a pair of Barts.

5. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    I won't be letting this sit around for long.....a few more days and it's off to the 'bay

6. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    weekend bumpage

7. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Last bump before the 'bay.