New Line6 Stompers made official!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mikkejohansson, Sep 25, 2004.

1. The Reff

The Reff

Feb 11, 2004
    They look very nice - wonder if they're any good on bass......... :)
  2. kcdbass

Feb 27, 2002
    New Jersey
    Former Sales/Web, Sadowsky Guitars
    wow. really ugly, IMO. (sorry ... not really a value-added post, but it was my first reaction when i clicked the link).
  3. andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    the video demos are pretty cool, especially the tap tremolo
  4. Look and sound pretty cool, but then I am more into all in one or rack mounted units...
  5. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    My first reaction was ugly too. I can't get the demo to work, so I'm reluctant to try them for now.
  6. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    The delay sounded pretty cool I thought (I love spacey analogue delay), and maybe the chorus. The two distortion boxes did nothing for me and I didn't feel anything in particular for the compressor. The tremolo might be cool for guitarists. But they are all ugly. Hideous. They fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
  7. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    I'm not really into the whole pod thing, but I'll admit the effects I heard on the pod xt were very good. So if these are along the same lines, then it could be promising.
  8. i want a good trem effect for guitar... looks promising.
  9. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    I like how you can control the wow and flutter on the Echo Park tape delay what is the world coming to?

Next will be boxes to give pops and buzzes like an old tube amp. :cool:
  10. andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    dano has a reverb pedal that simulates an old reverb tank getting kicked very hard