1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New live solo album, recorded last week at Round Midnight in London...

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Hi all,

I recorded my set at Round Midnight last week, at the show with Michael, and it's now available to buy from Bandcamp.

http://music.stevelawson.net/album/ten-years-on-live-in-london

As usual, it's 'pay what you think it's worth', so feel free to listen to it on the site as many times as you like before downloading :)

There's an extra track (the first track of the set, for those of you that were there and remember what it was) that's only available in the download file.

It was a really fun gig - thanks so much to everyone who came along. I'm just sorry we didn't record the duo sets, as there was some real magic there (I've got my half of them recorded, and have been listening to it mentally filling in the bits of what Michael did that I can remember :) )

Anyway, hope you enjoy the album,

cheers!

Steve
    www.stevelawson.net

2. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Commercial User

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder/Owner: Wing Instruments
    Awesome Steve... thanks!

3. Zander4724

Zander4724

Mar 20, 2008
    UK
    It was a great night, Steve! Really amazing playing by both of you!

Best wishes,

Zander

4. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Thanks Zander, was good to see you there - sorry we didn't get more time to chat. Such are the perils of doing gigs where 70% of the audience are people you know :)

Really glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully there'll be more soon!

Steve
    www.stevelawson.net

5. ()smoke()

()smoke()

Feb 25, 2006
    Dallas
    steve, this is beautiful stuff--i've been listening, will purchase soon :)