1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New, Loaded Squier Vintage Modified JAGUAR Body- everything but the neck and tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by squarewave, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi-

I have for sale this brand new loaded Jaguar body. The Jag just became available in the past couple of weeks. Check out the threads in the Basses section of the forum for reviews.

I wanted the cool block neck for another bass, so everything is included other than the neck, tuners, and strings.

$165 including shipping in the continental U.S. Check out my feedback. I'll pack it well and ship it promptly. Stock photo below. PayPal or other forms of payment are fine with me.

[​IMG]

2. Bump for bass that'll look great in maple.

3. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Thanks for the bump. Yes, I think this body would look awesome with a maple neck and a black-white-black pickgard. If it doesn't sell, I will do just that. I have a mighty Might maple Jazz neck that isn't being used.

4. fuzz_factor

fuzz_factor

Aug 6, 2008
    PDX
    How much does the body weigh?

5. I could be interested in trading my white jag guard for your tort.

6. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I'll check tonight if it is still available. Very light.

I'll stick with the tort, or if it ends up with a maple neck I will use a black-white-black. I love black and maple.

7. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    SOLD and shipped.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.