1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD New low price for Warwick Streamer Stage II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassman blue, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warwick Streamer Stage 2 - 7 piece neck through. I'm relisting this and hoping for a local sale first. If local or you can pick up or have someone pick it up (alleviating shipping and crossing the border) I'll sell it for $1399 Cdn.

Built in 2000. Dark Green stain, almost looks black in most lighting. It has recessed straplocks and gold hardware. The bass is very clean with no dings or scratches. Weighs in at 9.1 lbs. 18 volt active electronics, with treble, mids, and bass and a push pull volume that also works as active/passive switch. It has a recent set of new strings, set up by local luthier who also made and installed a wenge thumb rest that runs even with the fingerboard. The craftsmanship of this bass is amazing.... I've owned Warwick Corvettes, FNA's and a ProM and this bass has the snappiest E of any of them and tons of that Warwick growl. It comes with the Warwick gigbag, Warwick truss rod tool, and Warwick wax. The flightcase pictured is an additional $90. Money Order or certified cheque preferred. May consider trades or part trades (most interested in Epifani head or cab but may entertain other items too).
    IMG_1140.
    IMG_1137.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.