1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New MarkBass Cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by GlutenFreeBass, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Well, new ot me. I got it today. It is used, but seems to be in great condition. Don't have a head for it yet. Any recommendations? Id really like to wait for the Markbass T503 (i think thats the tube one), but if I cant i might end up with the LMII.

Here it is.

bass1.

bass2.

2. bugbass

bugbass

Apr 8, 2004
    Norway
    That`s a great cab, you will enjoy playing it. Works great with all the MB heads off course. The LMII/104HF is a great combo, even with a 8 ohm cab. But the SD800/104HF kicks ass!!

3. Drucocu

Drucocu

Jan 24, 2007
    Hi!!!

great cab! yeah, get te T503, I'm not sure, but I'm probably one of the few here on TB which owns this amp!
    its really a surprisingly warm sounding amp (and LOUD!!!)! check it out, if you have an opportunity.

4. nice one-nice bass too!

5. Xellent cab, I got the 115HF with a traveller 210 cab and the TA503. Sounds amazing and very very loud, I have to make sure I'm not drowning the guitarist out.....used to be the other way round - not any more tho!!

6. Those of you who have the 503, are you in the US? And does anyone know when it will be available?