SOLD NEW Markbass "CLUB 600-F32" 2x12 neo cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MasterBass!, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Hey Bro's...here is a never gigged Markbass CLUB 600-F32 2x12 cabinet. A few weeks ago...in a raging fit of stupidity, I bought a pair of them brand new. After using one of them last week,...its now pretty obvious that I DO NOT NEED 2 of them!! These cabs are absolute killers!! Here's your chance to save a couple hundred beeners.

More info here: http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=142

Its a 4 ohm, 800 watt neo cabinet that has sooo much bottom, punch, and sizzle that it sounds like a twin stack. Its the model with tolex covering with yellow piping. This one has NOT been gigged so its in primo condition. I added a beefy set of dolly wheels.

$800 (shipping not incl but I have the orig carton and packing so I'll gladly ship it at actual cost)

Add $100 if you'd like the horn/tweeter array. It really adds even more smooth sizzle to an already great sounding cab.

Thank yee all !!

2. MasterBass!

2 more pics

3. Bump for one of the best 2x12's ever made IMHO. It didn't get much hype and people shy away from MarkBass. They are some sorta other brand snobs. I have owned many 2x12 cabs and this one hands down tackles all your needs. I heard the CN212 and was not impressed but go ahead and spend the money on a Berg or something else you'll be sorry you passed this up. I would dare anyone to compare this cab to some other high end 2x12 stuff see what you come up with. Denny is a very cool guy and would not bs ya. I know he owns a lot of gear and is a very honest guy. He has 2 of these cabs and he wants to share his fortune w you all. Bump for a very cool TB'er

4. MasterBass!

Man, thanks a ton Lanis!! Where have you been bro???? I think you still owe me lunch!! !! :p

5. Since my spine surgery ( spine was compressed 90% ) . Dr said I shouldda been in a wheel chair. I have a lot of spinal edema and nerve damage. I knew going in I may just have a quality of life situation so here it is. I couldda be a quadriplegic w any type of trauma so I had emergency surgery to fuse C4 & C5. I am so glad to be walking and talking and grabbing my wife's oops can't say that here but you know what I mean. I have damage that will never heal so.... selling most of my gear. I am going to keep a beater bass Peavey Fury and my CLUB 600-F32 cab since I do not move it. I am also going to keep my MarkBass SD1200 the best head for the buck IMHO as well . Come on you other brand snobs give MarkBass stuff a try and don't just bass it on 1 or 2 opinions of other folks go try it out. The great thing about Guturd Center is you can bring things back for a refund just use your credit or debit to do it. If you use cash the may issue you a check that you may or may not be able to cash right away. Check out the Club cab then come back here and buy Denny's.

Denny lunch is on me when I get up to your area .

6. MasterBass!

A big lunch it will be then Lanis!! !! :D

7. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein Inactive Commercial User

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    Now this is hot stuff! Shazam!

8. Vintage Guy

Vintage Guy

Feb 26, 2008
    Newark,De.
    I use the Markbass 106HF cabinet I got off you last year all the time. Best all around cabinet I have ever owned! A big plus from me for MB gear!

9. paradog

paradog

Dec 25, 2011
    Central NJ
    Bump for this great TBer! Buy with extreme confidence!

10. MasterBass!

Hey...thanks Todd!! :cool:

11. MasterBass!

Yeah C...that 6x10 will kick yo azz !!! :p

12. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    down south Hotlanta bump for a phat azz cab!!!!

13. MasterBass!

Thanks, brutha Steve !!

14. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    do you have to use a bi-amp head to run the tweeter cab with the 212?

15. MasterBass!

Nope...the impedience is so high that it doesn't affect the ohms rating. Man...does it add sizzle !!! I use them on all my rigs.

16. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    I guess that is why i use to love playing my p bass through our sound mans old JBL
    4331A studio monitors the horns sounded so sweet. and that 15 incher was to die for!!!!

17. Free bump for a great TB'er and a good dude! As usual, slick looking custom colors too.

18. MasterBass!

Thanks muchly, my MD brother!!:p

19. Arch58

Arch58 Retro Rumble Machine Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    PM on way

20. MasterBass!

PM right back atcha Arch!!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.