1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Member of the Family: Warwick Corvette ProLine 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by T-Funk, Mar 30, 2006.

1. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    After recently purchasing a Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5, I was so impressed with the bass until I wanted to own another Warwick bass.

My choices were narrowed down to the Warwick Thumb B/O 5 and Warwick Corvette ProLine 5. Due the discontinuance of the Warwick Corvette ProLine basses in the USA, I decided to purchase the said bass.

Luckily, I found a great deal on the bass. It was brand new and still unopened in the factory box. However, it was priced slightly below the Warwick Corvette Standard 5. Therefore, I took advantage of the bargain price. It was the last one in inventory, and the store probably just wanted to move it quickly.

Below is a picture of the new Warwick Corvette ProLine 5 the Lord has blessed me to purchase:

[​IMG]

Here is another picture of the Warwick Corvette ProLine 5 with the Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5:

[​IMG]

Ted

2. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    Excellent. It is nice to have neck compatability between basses. I wonder which growls more?:)

3. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    Without a doubt, the Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5.

Ted

4. Congrats! Those are fantastic instruments. Play them both in good health.

5. I"m jealous! That would make a good complement to my FNA Jazzman! I, too, have been GASsing for a second Warwick...
    Just have to try some more and get some $$$'! :eyebrow:

6. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    I don't NEED another Wick, but I'd love a couple more in the stable. Oh well, when do you ever really NEED a new bass right?:D Congrats on the new Wick, she's a beaut!

7. scuba steve

scuba steve

Dec 28, 2005
    Hillsboro, Tx
    nice bass!

8. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    We have one here in Saskatoon at one of our local music stores,and I try it out every time I go there! Wish I had the scratch to drop on it...

9. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    Thank you for the congratulations, everyone!

Ted

10. amper

amper

Dec 4, 2002
    US

***???
    :crying:

11. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    Yep. Dana B. Goods is no longer distributing the Corvette ProLine models. A few dealers presently have brand new units on-hand, but the supply is limited.

The Corvette ProLine will continue to be manufactured and sold by Warwick, but not in the USA.

Ted

12. wc401117

wc401117

May 27, 2011
    I just joined the family. Bought a. Corvette std., fretless with gabinga wood, duo mec pick-ups, from europe. Love it!