1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Member says "Hi"

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by dazzlovski, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Hi all..
    I'm glad to say that after a 2 year lay-off, I'm back at it !..:hyper: , starting to annoy the neighbours, and look for a new band and some new gear.
    Currently playing my trusty Thumb-4 which I got in '89 , and a wee SWR combo which has seen better days.
    Now looking for some small, but POWERFUL cabs, a good head and a new bass.:confused:
    Although based in the UK, we (me and the missus) are coming across the pond to NYC in Jan 07, to see the sights, celebrate a significant birthday (?) and drop in at Sadowsky along the way, where hopefully I will get one of those beauties on order...;) or see what else NY has to offer..

I've really missed playing and performing , and look forward to getting back in the 'saddle' , so hopefully I can draw upon the experience of the forum to help get me there...

See ya around....

Dazz