1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Member - South Dakota - Ampeg & Rickebacker

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by cheleveneno, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Hello TalkBass,

Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge and opinions - I've been scouring the forums and decided to sign up.

I got my rig back from a good friend who borrowed it for a few years and it is in pretty rough shape (I got it used, and know it has a long history of abuse). At this point, all 4 speakers need to be replaced and the head is overdue for a routine checkup.

I am a classically trained cellist and a self-taught bassist.

I play Punk/Metal with a Rickenbacker 4003 through an Ampeg SVT3Pro and BSE410HLF cab.

I enjoy listening to: Acid Bath, Behemoth, Black Dahlia Murder, Beneath the Massacre, Cephalic Carnage, Opeth, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Death, Sepultura, Pantera, Cattle Decapitation, NoFX, The Misfits, The Clash, Dillinger Four, Propagandhi, Smoke or Fire, Tool, Veil of Maya, Meshuggah, Dub Trio, Leftover Crack, The Holy Mountain, CKY, Ed Gein, Cursed, Black Sabbath, Bongzilla, Cultura Profetica, El Atico, Molotov, and northern plains pow wow music.

Look forward to learning and sharing with others.

2. Ric5

Ric5 Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 29, 2008
    Colorado
    I grow organic carrots and they are not for sale
    Ampeg and Rickenbacker ... 2 of my favorites ...