New Members, Introduce yourselves!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Blackbird, Mar 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    I can't help but notice that the ranks of TalkBass increase day by day . It's good to know there are new people coming in and I, for one, would like to say "welcome".

Unfortunately we never really learn much about people through their first few posts.

So, if you're new here, Feel welcome to introduce yourself, if for nothing else, to get your number of posts increased.

C'mon, don't be shy. No one's gonna bite. We have a grace period. :D

Will C.:cool:
  2. Hmmm...that grace period must be about 700 posts or so, because I can't recall ever having been 'bitten' at all since I registered... :p
  3. hi i'm steve and i play bass.....

am i still a new member? i dont have 1000 posts yet!
  4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Nah, sheep. They were afraid of getting foot and mouth disease.... Livestock, you know....

Will C.:cool:
  5. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    See that funny looking "DB" board below the one you're currently in? Go in there and ask where you can get some Ibanez rosin. Bingo, grace period over... :eek:
  6. hi, i'm herm, and i'm a alcoho......

oops! sorry, wrong forum!
  7. haha i was waiting for someone to write that, i was going to in mine but i hoped someone else would use it, way to go herm :D
  8. :eek:
    I don't remember there being an outbreak when I registered...
    or was I the outbreak? :eek:
  9. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    Hi, i'm Cam & i can't get away from this site. Get Out While You Still Can or be forever imbedded with the addiction ;) :D
  10. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    I'm Dan, I play bass :D
  11. odie

odie Supporting Member

My name is Jamie and I used to play Gu*tar.
    Ohhh No I almost said it!!!
  12. Hey, I am that that is called 'Captain Llama'
    I don't have bass yet, but I figured if I wanted to play bass and learn from people who know This is the place to be, By the Way I play trumpet right know

13. hi, im nick and i'm gui****ed
  14. counterfeit

Oct 30, 2000
    i'm christoph and i am playing bass for one year.
  15. My name is Richard, i've been playing bass for a year and i'm looking for a band.
  16. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    well, my name is christoph and i am quite new to bass playing (1 yr)...
    actually, i am counterfeit, too, but my log-in never worked (cookie problem), so i had to re-register...
  17. *ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    hey .. i'm tobes and i like to slap and pop things. i like to completely overpower my bandmates and make myself king of everything and basically turn the guitar off in the mix.
    i know, i know .. 15 hail mary's .. :D
  18. dheat

Feb 5, 2000
    * l u r k s *

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.