1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NEW Mesa Subway Ultralight Head and Cabs Announced!

Discussion in 'Bass Club Chicago' started by Bass Club Mark, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    Mesa Boogie just announced a new Class D head and 2 Ultralight cabs! The all new Subway D-800 will be under 8-9 lbs, and 800 watts! Also unique is separate Low & High Mid Freq controls. The cabs will be 12" & 15" with Neodynium drivers and wood ports, not plastic. Product will be shipping end of September to Early October. Pre-orders accepted now, and video demo FOR SURE will post as soon as it hits! Mesa Boogie SubwayD800-withBass-hero.jpg

2. BeeTL

BeeTL Commercial User

Sep 26, 2006
    Oldsmar, FL
    Brad Lowe, Lowe Custom Guitars
    Those look pretty spectacular.

Bass Club Mark likes this.
  3. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Well thought out... looks solid with the right features and power. :thumbsup:

4. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    I'm very interested in hearing these. I like my Shuttle 9.0 and GK 112s, but I'd really like to hear how these compete.

5. SeanOnBass

SeanOnBass

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Bartolini, Genzler Amplification, GHS, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance
    That's gotta be agedhorse's work on that amp! I knew Andy would get them doing something lightweight after all his great success with Genz Benz :)

mwbonsall likes this.
  6. Holdsg

Holdsg Talkbass > Work Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    Got an ETA yet, Mark?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021