1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Metallica album is available from "sources"

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by progrmr, Sep 11, 2008.

1. progrmr

progrmr

Sep 3, 2008
    Columbus, Ohio
    As a metallica fan since '85 (saw Cliff Burton with metallica on the ozzy tour for master of puppets) I've been waiting for the new album for some time. When they released their albums on iTunes I downloaded every single one. To me they were the first band to really "do it" for me. Even while everyone bashed them I've enjoyed every single album they've released.

If you know where to look you can find the new album Death Magnetic. I pre-ordered the electronic download from their web site but I'm heading to MotoGP tomorrow around 5am and didn't want to stay up till midnight to download it then.

Only 2 songs in, much faster but not as raw as their early albums (Ride the lightening/Master of Puppets). FAR better than St. Anger IMO. Songs are a lot faster, screaming solos, songs are LONG - first 2 are over 7 minutes long.

ROCK ON!! :bassist::bassist:

OOPS - Wrong Forum. Mods please move

2. 0175westwood29

0175westwood29

Sep 16, 2007
    im in love with cyanide! i just cant stop listening to it!

andy

3. gibsonbassist45

gibsonbassist45

Jul 13, 2008
    i wonder if they did it in a lower tuning this time again or in standard like the old days?

4. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
  5. oh i hear robert's distorted bass in that tune :)

6. *smb

*smb

Nov 26, 2006
    Old news. You can buy it in the shops now.

7. Mr. Black

Mr. Black

Oct 23, 2007
    Portland, TX
    Holy crap...... I have been putting off listening to this album to not ruin the suprise....

I'm getting this album the next chance I get.....

The boys are back.

Seriously, that made my week.....

:D

8. THIS ALBUM IS FRIGGIN SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picked it up yesterday at walmart!

but for some reason they are not coming to ontario Canada?!?!?!