1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD New model US Fender Jazz in natural/

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Clarkybass, May 3, 2018.

1. Clarkybass

Clarkybass Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    BGP
    Strings:
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    This is the brand new series 'American Professional' Jazz bass (retails at ~£1500 everywhere in UK),in close to mint condition (few light swirls on pickguard). Stunning natural ash grain and maple neck. Good weight (for a Jazz) of 9lb. Plays super slickly with very low action. Comes with hard case and case candy.

Reason for sale: I bought this for a funk band I have joined but realised - after a few practices - that I prefer my short scale basses for this project. So I am moving the bass on before it gets the chance to get damaged and while the discount vs new price for the latest series Jazz bass could be attractive to someone.

I am asking £900 collected in London (I am based nr Hammersmith) and another £20 on top if post is needed within UK (or £60 post to mainland Europe). No trades thanks s-l400. s-l400 (1). s-l400 (4). s-l400 (3). s-l400 (4). s-l400 (2).

Last edited: May 27, 2018