SOLD New Mono Betty Strap - Long

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tkonbass, Nov 19, 2015.

1. tkonbass

tkonbass I'm just one of the out-of-focus guys.

Mar 11, 2012
    St. Paul, MN
    Price:
    $40.00
    Here are two brand new long version Mono Betty straps (47"-59"). I picked these up recently thinking I would finally move from my trusty Comfort Strapps. Typical great MONO construction and they look very nice so I put a set of strap locks on one of them and tried it for about 30 minutes at home. Turns out I'm just too accustomed to the "give" that the Comforts have. So off these go.
    $40.00 each shipped ConUS. Paypal OK to confirmed US addresses.

IMG_5672.jpg
    IMG_5669.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. tkonbass

Mar 11, 2012
    St. Paul, MN
    One Strap sold. One more available.

3. jsr914

jsr914

Mar 21, 2011
    Indiana
    As the buyer of one of these two straps, I can attest that they are in new condition and appear to be excellent quality. Great seller too - super fast shipping. Thumbs up.

tkonbass likes this.
  4. YCBass

YCBass

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    My favorite strap... I bought two because I was afraid they might stop making them one day... Lol.

5. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    PM me your PP,

6. tkonbass

Mar 11, 2012
    St. Paul, MN
    Both sold. Thanks.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021