1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New music video from my band!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by jmattbassplaya, Mar 19, 2013.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Long Island, NY.
    Here's the third installment of my band's "Live from Fort Sanders" video taping that we did back in December! Be sure to check out the solo section starting around 2:25 because my guitarist freaking kills it!

2. sloppy_phil

sloppy_phil

Aug 21, 2011
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Not actually named Phil
    Liking this, dude! Sounds really good. Some good no nonsense rock. And I was worried the 'modern' synth sound wasn't gonna blend when I first heard it, but it certainly worked fine!

I guess camera-people must have a built in disdain for bassists; it would seem you caught the short end of the camera stick! I had the same thing happen to me with my band's most recent video (like yours, also a 'live' performance, and also in the TB recordings section... y'know, in case you wanted to check it out ;))

3. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Long Island, NY.
    Haha, for sure dude!

Actually, one of the cameras that was on me ran out of battery a little less than a minute into the song, so there was little footage of me in this video. All the same, I think the shots the guys got were great! I'm glad you dig the music :)