Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New musical Spittoon

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Wrong Robot, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Alright, because the first one started to get a little bit too muddled, and because I really like the concept and It's a lot of fun. Here's a new spittoon to work from.

So the rules are essentially the same as last time, though don't worry too much about how long your cut is, don't make it too long(6+ bars) but don't concern yourself too much with a certain length.

As before, 4 tracks.

Have fun

Glaring mistake

2. troll

troll

Aug 31, 2000
    Chicago area
    And here I come again to screw it all up, make some fun drums, and hide behind some effects :)

http://pengaru.com/~troll/music/spitoon_v2.mp3

(yes I tracked the drums by hand in impulse tracker :) intentionally left open ended and fady to chop as needed.

Troll

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I curse the day that someone didn't give me a fast internet connection for free. By time I downloaded this, put it on a detachable zip drive, put it on my modemless computer, added my $0.50, brought it back to this computer, find a place to upload it, post here that I uploaded it. We'd be on to the next spittoon.

:emo:

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  5. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
  6. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle

7. You said 6+ bars?

poop... well.. uh.. here it is anyway... I can cut it down later...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/harrisonhartleymusic.htm

(Sorry, I can't direct link from soundclick)

8. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    Hmm, looks like you have to sign up for soundclick to be able to download the mp3. :(

9. Can't you stream it?

10. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    Yeah, but I have to save locally if I want to import it into Sonar and add anything more.

11. Ah, yes. Right...

12. cowsgomoo

cowsgomoo gone to Longstanton Spice Museum

Feb 8, 2003
    UK