Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New name, same great flavor...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nick Bibeault, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Well, i got tired of the original name NickB9876...the name i have been using since sophmore year high school, and changed it to my real name. I just got tired of the previous name and figured it was time for a change.

Thanks Paul!

2. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Welcome Mr. Bibeault!!!

(....checks BC database: Yup, we got it WRONG in there...oh well...:bag: )

3. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Welcome to the club.
    Talkbass has more people that post using their actual name than any other internet forum I've ever seen - I think that says something (positive) about the nature of this community.

4. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Cool. This will help us keep all you Nicks sorted out. :rolleyes:

:smug:

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Yea, i might join that club eventually, who knows.

6. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I've been thinking of doing the same. Having the word "bass" in your user name on a bass forum is pretty lame, huh?

7. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    BC Database... cabable of bringing the bass world to it's knees. Or at least make it double over and squeak "Right in the mean bean machine."

8. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    quite

9. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Alright, what have you done with the real NickB9876? I don't know anybody named Nick Bibeault? Wait.......the FFB guy? Welcome to the name game.

I really have no clue who Joe Turski is, I just stole his mail one day, his wife, his basses, and his dog. Don't worry, I'll give it all back someday. :ninja:

10. :D

11. Oh, and for those questioning how in the hell do you pronounce that last name, it's pronounced 'bee-bo'

12. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    ...leave it to the French to make it so hard to spell something...

;)

(Hey, I'm from Louisiana, so I can make that joke!!! I even used to work on Rue Bourbon!!!! I lived in Red Stick...er...Baton Rouge...at one time too!!!)

13. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Hey, well done. Luckily no one remembers me from when I had the 'other' name...

:ninja: