1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Nash Precision on the way...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by WoodyJ, Mar 19, 2009.

1. WoodyJ

WoodyJ Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    After trying out a Nash Precision at a local store a few weeks ago, I've been seriously jonesing for one. Amazing feel and playability, amazing tone...and I have been a dyed-in-the-wool Fender guy since the 'mid-60's.

The local Nash was a very pretty blonde '57. I already have a blonde Precision, so I started looking for a Fiesta Red one and thanks to Google, I found a brand new Fiesta Red PB-57 goldguard with a lightweight ash body and Lollar PU's at Fat Tone Guitars in Chicago. After driving Phil at Fat Tone crazy with questions the past few days, I went ahead and ordered it even though I almost never buy a guitar or bass without playing it first.

I'll post a couple of pictures when it arrives. To say that I am pumped would be an understatement! :hyper:

2. FunkyWilly

FunkyWilly

May 10, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    All I can say is that Phil at Fat Tone Guitars is a great guy and I'm sure he'll do right by you. I live near his store and he always has interesting gear -- not your run-of-the-mill Guitar Center inventory!

-Will