1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

new, need help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by test dummy, Sep 11, 2005.

  1. test dummy

    test dummy

    Sep 11, 2005
    Hello, I stated playing my guitar again and im looking for a pedal. I dont know much about pedals but i want one that will go from a low sound to a louder sound, Thanks :help:
  2. xan


    Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    perhaps a boost pedal or a volume pedal?
  3. Perhaps a louder amp?
  4. test dummy

    test dummy

    Sep 11, 2005
    louie its not the amp i want tis a pedal to change the volume without going to turn it up by hand.
    I will look into the pedal you guys presented thanks
  5. syciprider

    syciprider Banned

    May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Boost or volume ped.
  6. tplyons


    Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sounds like you want a volume pedal. Just like a volume knob but controlled with your foot. Doesn't make it louder, just quieter.
  7. test dummy

    test dummy

    Sep 11, 2005
    i guess then i can set it on quiet then press it again and have it louder , Thanks for the help now ill find a good one.