1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New NYC Jazz Club - Moldy Fig

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Alexi David, May 31, 2011.

1. Alexi David

Alexi David

May 15, 2003
    NYC
    Hey cats - letting everyone know - some of us from Fat Cat have been putting together Moldy Fig jazz club on 178 Stanton (between Clinton and Attorney). It's a beautiful room, and you can play there without an amp! We had a soft opening on Friday and the big opening is on July 4th. Come check it out! 12 great beers on tap, free shuffle board and chess and games, wines, and soon really good food. Cover will be $5, $10 on the weekends (admission free aftre 2am on weekends and after 1am on the other days). And nightly jam sessions.

2. Nuno A.

Nuno A. Velvet Strings Customer Service

Jul 9, 2001
    SWITZERLAND
    Congratulations Alexi and good luck, for sure next time i'll be in the Big Apple i will visit you guys.
    all the best

Nuno

3. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    Hey, I signed up for e-mail notification, but I dint get nothing yet...