1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New old Carvin

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RonChase, Nov 17, 2010.

1. RonChase

RonChase

Aug 15, 2008
    I just scored a Carvin amp I guesstimate it was made between 1982 and 1987 based on old catalog pictures,I am hoping it does me well.Has any one out here had any experience with Carvin?I would into your feed back

2. Better picture please? If it's not a Pro Bass model, it's probably older than 1985.

3. RonChase

RonChase

Aug 15, 2008
    Oh that is my Hartke on the right side I usually have a few amps in case I have back to back shows then I set up an amp at each and have some one retrieve my amp,I find myself doing this a few times a year.These 2 replace the 2 that got swiped at the Stratford beach this year

4. KramerBassFan

KramerBassFan

Jan 3, 2009
    +1

Better pic please.

I can tell that by squinting, you have a Hartke HA3500 I believe on top of a Hartke 4x10, next to what looks like a Peavey amp on top of a Carvin 1x18 cabinet. Better pics matey!

5. RonChase

RonChase

Aug 15, 2008
    I just got in from practice I will try and snap a better one in the morning,My sleep inducements are kicking in