1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New/Old Gallien-Krueger RBH

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassmatt4792, May 28, 2012.

1. Hello fellow TBers,
    I'm searching the web for some used GK 410RBH series cabs, and I've come across 2 different types. The ones that are currently on the market have a '3-D' type silver logo on them, and the ones that appear to be older have a white painted/printed on logo. Is there any sound/handling/etc difference between these cabs?
    I prefer the look of the new logos (I love the look of obnoxious logos as I'm a graphic designer), so would there be any way to purchase the newer ones through GK, or even entirely new grilles if the cabs are the same?

Thanks for your time =]

2. Wes Whitmore

Wes Whitmore

Mar 10, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    I believe they are all the same components (although you can get 8 or 4 ohm, so they crossover should be slightly different). You should be able to get the logo plates from Laney @ gk parts. Give gk a call.
    Wes