1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Pearl Jam Song: "I Am Mine"

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Boplicity, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Pearl Jam are set to release a new CD "Riot Act" November 12, just in time for holiday gift giving. As a preview AOL Music claims to have the only advance listening of one of the new songs, "I Am Mine."

I dutifully listened as I loved "Ten" and ever since hoped Pearl Jam would make another album I liked as much. For me, "I Am Mine" is a good Pearl Jam song, but not a great one. That is said after only one listening and I could easily change my mind with time.

The song reminded me just a little of Bruce Springsteen, though. I can almost hear him singing it. Anyway I hope some of you folks will give the song a listen and comment on your opinion, too.

2. Man....this is pretty old!:D

A few jamheads like myself have had that song since NY's Bridge School Benefit. I like it, but i do agree that I really miss my old pj's, VS-Years.

3. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

:(

No kidding!!!! AOL is acting like they have some kind of exclusive. They fooled me. I actually thought I was among the first to hear something really new.

4. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I have not heard it! Can anyone direct me to a MP3 clip?