New Pedal Board Day!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, May 8, 2021.

1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    Having outgrown my Pedaltrain Mini (which is for sale in my sig ;)), I needed something better. I was browsing Reverb and I came across Stickman Pedal Boards. He 3D prints the ends and then uses oak for the middle. I ordered the 18" board but asked him to paint the center boards black (which he did no problem). He shipped out super quick despite that request. The board was really well packed and looked like a piece of art. I almost felt bad for junking it up with my stuff!

I have no affiliation with him or his shop, just really liked his products and would recommend them to anyone.

And of course, before/after pictures:

3A6ED5F8-7E77-424C-8839-BCD1B099AD9F.jpeg A6DE880A-EF12-4B27-B3EC-F1D6298DF567.jpeg D2B4A9B1-8A12-4E1E-B78C-AACE33C552D9.jpeg FA5720EE-223B-4CE8-B2DE-EB0B3C474ACE.jpeg

2. blastoff99

blastoff99 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2011
    SW WA, USA
    I think the nice folks in Effects might be interested in this.

Bob Clayton likes this.
  3. BLDavis

BLDavis Master of Snarks. Gold Supporting Member

May 21, 2009
    Ellenboro, NC
    That's a good looking board. Do you have an idea of the weight before you added your pedals?
    Thanks, B.

4. We are? Of course we are!
    Nice! Very interested...

First one of the 3D-printed boards I've seen with black slats, looks great.

blastoff99 likes this.
  5. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4

Jul 8, 2019
    USA
    I just recently got a Pedaltrain Nano+ for the three pedals I use but didn't know I'd have to drill under for the power supply but I guess could just mount it on top. I'm still getting a lot of noise static with the one spot power unit despite it saying isolated.

6. Howardzark

Howardzark

Nov 11, 2020
    I went through quite a bit of aggravation with the static issues. New patch cables. New power supply. More custom made patch cables. Power conditioner. Cable tester. Seven of ten custom cables were faulty. Save yourself a bit of irritation, check every cable in your rig first.

Rocknroller4 likes this.
  7. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4

Jul 8, 2019
    USA
    You mean the bass cord? I do have a good Mogami for bass to pedal but the pedal to amp is an older cable maybe what is doing it? Of course, I had my computer on nearby so turned it off but only slightly helped. Maybe because I am playing a jazz with single coil pickups?

The pedaltrain combo was from Sweetwater by the way with the 1spot power supply. EBS patch cables.

8. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    ~2.25lbs

BLDavis likes this.
  9. Howardzark

Howardzark

Nov 11, 2020
    I am very happy with 1spot CS6 power supply, and EBS patch cables. My earlier post was meant to encourage you to check simple things first.

I found Sweetwater to be very helpful after a sale. Reach out to your salesperson with any questions you have. Best of luck in your search!

Rocknroller4 likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021