1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

New pedal day: Mesa Boogie Bottle Rocket

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Benjamin Strange, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Done got myself a new-fangled Mesa Boogie amp, a Subway D800 with matching 1x12 Subway cabs. This is my first amp ever(!) without tubes, and even with the gain up all the way it doesn't quite have the kind of warm fur around the note that I usually prefer. So, POOF! I now has tubes.

IMG_1921.jpg

Tricaptain, jw23mind and timv like this.
  2. Tricaptain

Tricaptain

Sep 21, 2011
    Right Hear (...it's a pun. Use your ears!). ;D
    I'm just a user/customer that plays gigs. I am not professionally affiliated with any vendor, etc.
    Pardons for the necro-thread, but in a way, it's relevant... because I'm wondering "after all this time" if you're still running this same setup... I LOVED my D800 so much that I got a D800+. I'm pretty sure it's the best amp I've ever (ever) owned; rivalling, and in some ways, besting the 400+ I'd had for a number of years. With that, I also love my Bottle Rocket! I'd had one years back... sold it... then got another. So... it rules. Still rockin' yours?

:D

zapped777 likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021