1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New pedal day! OC-2, CE-3 & PSM-5! All MIJ!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by winterburn69, Dec 16, 2011.

1. winterburn69

winterburn69

Jan 27, 2008
    Saskatchewan
    I usually don't post new threads when I get new pedals but I'm way too excited not to in this case. Early Xmas present from my girlfriend, pedals also came with a BCB-6. She got a fantastic deal for them all on the 'bay too.

I've been after an octaver for awhile, Guy Pratt's bass solo on Money really made me want one and this one really satisfies the urge, wonderful condition for a pedal that's 29 years old! I can't express how much I'm loving having an octaver. It could almost give my BF-3 a run for its money as my favorite pedal. It sounds simply fantastic.

Loving the CE-3 too. I'm gonna keep comparing it with my CEB-3 for a few more days, and then I'll pick one for a permanent spot on le board. So far it's looking like the CE-3 is the winner, it's alot more "chorusy" than the CEB-3 and less knobs to play around with.

I have a TU-2 and a NS-2 so the PSM-5 is kinda useless and obselete. I only have it connected at the moment until I daisy chain the octaver and chorus into my line of pedals.

Attached Files: