New Pedal Offerings From Ampeg???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dopejohnpaul, May 19, 2021.

1. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Weight? Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    So in case you haven’t seen, Ampeg just announced their new plug-in set called “SVT SUITE.”

https://ampeg.com/svt-suite/

Cool in its own right, but there was some juicy info down in the copy. The suite includes sounds from “five Ampeg effects pedals, including the new Rocktaver and Phasifer.”

Ok, so I’ve heard nothing about either of these. I watch Ampeg announcements pretty closely. Did I miss this? Are we getting cool new octave and phase effects soon? I shallow searched through the interwebs for a bit and found nothing but a page of Yamaha copyright, patent, and trademark application info. Anyone know anything I don’t? I’m very excited to see what’s to come.

maplebar, Hummergeist and Correlli like this.
  2. RJ

RJ

Aug 17, 2000
    San Francisco
    Interesting.

I’d love if the re-re-released a sub blaster in a more pedalboard friendly enclosure but I’m not going to hold my breath.

cnltb, AlexanderB and DosiYanarchy like this.
  3. Correlli

Correlli

Apr 2, 2004
    Wellington, NZ
    I downloaded the SVT plugin 15 day trial, and it's very good. Liked the SVT 15E cabs.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.04.08 AM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.04.02 AM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.03.50 AM copy.png

JimmyM, BrentSimons and kranahan like this.
  4. Man, I just wish they would reissue the Sub Blaster.

cnltb and old_skool like this.
  5. 2saddleslab

2saddleslab Supporting Member

May 30, 2003
    Kentucky
    Absolutely loving the OptoComp (always on) & Scrambler. I also have the Liquifier as well, but that usually stays on my home practice board.

All Ampeg pedals seem to set the bass perfectly in the band mix.
    IMG_3260.JPG

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Bassiclees likes this.
  6. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    That is THE ONE I am 'waiting for' as the original is still my favpourite octave pedal.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  7. RJ

RJ

Aug 17, 2000
    San Francisco
    Same. I use the one from the early 2000s but it’s enormous, heavy, and could use a volume increase.