1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New pedalboard setup

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by adammazza, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Picked up a new pedal recently (Pitchfactor), and decided I needed to get everything off the floor and onto a board. Here is what'll it'll look like as soon as I finish wiring it up. Also I read through the FAQ and the related links for effects order, but if anyone has any further suggestions based on my rather simple setup it would be much appreciated. I use the MM pedal as an expression pedal for the Pitchfactor. I also figure the tuner should go first and the looper last.

3963022733_754171be6d_b.

Thanks

Adam

2. I'm a major proponent of just trying crap out untill it sounds good to me and works for what i need it to. There are some good "guidelines", but it's always best to just experiment.

That said, i LOVE your board. It just looks slick!

3. Thanks, I'm thinking this at first pass:

bass->tuner->ebs multicomp->chorus->overdrive->microsynth->pitchfactor->BBE sonic max->loop station->amp

4. And here it is all wired up:

3966743541_d2bfb15ebf_b.

5. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Looks good. And plenty fun.

6. circlechange

circlechange

Sep 29, 2009
    Red Bank
    First time poster over here:

I've been doing some reading but haven't gotten any great responses, I just decided to make a pedal board instead of just connecting my fx at will. I need to put them in some order but I'm not sure which.....any help will do.

FX I have:
    1. Boss bass equalizer
    2. Phaser 90 (el nano)
    3. Bass Balls (el nano)
    4. Boss OC-3
    5. Boss Tuner

7. circlechange

circlechange

Sep 29, 2009
    Red Bank
    :help:I read the Forum Rules thread but that mostly describes Guitar fx. From what I gather I should go:

bass>Phaser>Bass Balls>OC-3>Equalizer>Tuner>Amp

Make sense bump