1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

New pedals at NAMM 2013

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DiscoFreq, Jan 22, 2013.

1. ryansalmond

ryansalmond

Nov 21, 2007
    Canada
    +1

2. Crnovak

Crnovak Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Frisco, Texas
    Sorry, But that is the question I was hoping someone would ask. 'Cause I want to get one. Apologies if this is not appropriate. PM your displeasure if necessary. ;)

3. rsmith601

rsmith601

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    President, Source Audio
    The OFD is still in development. We want to add in a "gated fuzz" distortion to the mix, because it seems that they are really popular with TB folks.

I am going to say that we are 6 weeks from shipping the OFD.

4. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    California
    None
    Any word on what the low, mid and high EQ boost/cut frequencies are on the OFD (especially the mids)? Will they vary from mode to mode? Very interested in this pedal.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021