New Pedaltrain premium soft case

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by fclefgeoff, Feb 11, 2018.

1. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinois
    Looking for reviews or opinions from anyone who owns one of these. The Nano+ case looks pretty nice but is it on par with the Mono cases? Anyone have some experience they can share? Thanks!

Pedaltrain Premium Soft Case for Nano and Nano+

2. SunnBass

SunnBass All these blankets saved my life.

Aug 31, 2010
    Columbia, Mo
  3. Jonny5bass

Jonny5bass

May 3, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I got the one that fits my metro 20 and it’s really nice. Has enough extra pockets to carry cables and accessories, tons of different carrying options with the backpack straps and a bunch of handles. My favorite part is it will hold my nano board and a micro head so I’ve got a super easy schlep on those gigs.

I was pretty put off by them lowering the quality of the bags they provide with boards now and then charging an arm and a leg for these premium ones. But after giving in, they are really nice to have.

CameronJohnson and fclefgeoff like this.
  4. How’s the padding on the inside? I’m thinking of buying one to hold my Wingbass!

5. Jonny5bass

Jonny5bass

May 3, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    They are well padded. I don’t know much about the wing bass though so can’t offer any thoughts there.

6. Thanks. Is the surface of the zipper fairly smooth on the inside? I wouldn’t want it scratching the bass in transit.

A Wingbass looks something like this:
    7D39D88E-7459-484F-BAFE-5D194A12D10A.jpeg

7. Jonny5bass

Jonny5bass

May 3, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I believe it is but I would probably leave a towel in the case to wrap around that bass just as an additional protection measure.

CameronJohnson likes this.
  8. Yeah I was thinking I might do that just to be safe. Thanks for the responses Jonny, much appreciated.

Jonny5bass likes this.