New Pedula day

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rabidhamster, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Rabidhamster

Rabidhamster

Jan 15, 2014
    image.jpg image.jpg Its been a long time coming but I finally picked up my new to me Pedulla thunderbass ET with a zebra top
    I'm currently too sick to really enjoy it, but I did give it a quick run through and am loving it so far.
    I believe it's a little older model it's got volume, blend, and tone, with the thunder guts switch. The tone knob is interesting in that it never goes full mud, I'm not quite sure what it's doing electrically but it's cool so far.

I have to say, the slogan is correct a couple of passages I typically can't play too fluidly really work for me on this bass.

Oh and in case anyone is worried I won't get gigs I verified the neck pickup solo with the thunderguts off can cop a p tone:)

I'll be sliding over to get my club number soon.

Feel free to post your pedullas here - cant find enough of these around!

2. Flaked Beans

Flaked Beans

Sep 9, 2005
    NYC
    Very nice looking zebrano top! The tone pot is probably an active treble control, like that one on my MVP6 with the stock bartolini TC-4 pre (vol/balance/treble).
    Here's mine :
    IMG_20161025_193540.jpg mvp6headstock.jpg

Rabidhamster likes this.
  3. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    Good for you. Hope it serves you for a long time. Incidentally,the best fretless I have ever played was a 20 year old Pedulla. Just f-ing SUPERB! I tried to buy it after I was allowed to borrow for a few gigs but he would not sell. The neck was incredible, it played so dang cleanly and smooth. I still dream about it. Was a long time ago so cannot even remember the name of it. But I will never forget it.

Rabidhamster likes this.
  4. Congrats! I just picked this one up from the local FedEx depot this morning on my way into the office. Lol quick photo in the back seat.
    Great basses!

[​IMG]

Rabidhamster, bgartist and woodyng2 like this.
  5. Rabidhamster

Rabidhamster

Jan 15, 2014
    Gorgeous basses gents, and thanks!

Must've been a long day at the office!